oh my god a tag game~ (even though I never talk to anyone on this site, so weird but awesome) Anyway, I got tagged by thefandombooty thanks for tagging me!
1.) Always post the rules. 2.) Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones. 3.) Tag 11 people and link them to this post. 4.) Actually tell them you’ve tagged them.
The Fandombooty’s questions:
1. What’s the deal with sour candy?
sour candy? it’s just delicious and amazing. Also made of rainbows and the sourness of a thousand lemongrabs
2. How do you like your pasta?
Penne with a lot of minced meat or meatballs and bolognese sauce. Oh and cheese. Or maybe with spaghettini with carbonara sauce and ham. There are a lot of possibilities really.
3. Who’s your favorite person?
Well this is a difficult one. I don’t really have a favourite person since I hate humanity and all, but I definitely have people I like. If I talk/chat with you more than once every month you are probably on my list of cool people. (You know who you are) There are a lot of others I like, but I’m too shy to talk to you guys so yeah.
4. PlayStation or Xbox?
Playstation all the way~
5. What’s the worst joke you have ever heard?
What’s green and on a fence?
6. If we could ever meet, would you be up for it?
Ehm, sure? Meeting new people is always nice.
7. Have you ever had a lucid dream, if so, what was it about?
Damn. Well I have lucid dreams fairly often so yeah. I make most of them be about me being awesome and flying and magic stuff. Also environment designs. Having an unlimited space to experiment with architecture and landscape is kinda amazing.
8. What mythical creature is your favorite?
I definitely can’t pick only one, there are too many cool ones out there but Werewolves, thunderbirds, Cthulu (that’s an elder god but w/e), the phoenix, griffins, the kraken, DRAGONS and bakezori are on the list for sure.
9. Beer, drinks or shots?
Drinks. I don’t like beer and shots are nice but small.
10. Eurovision or American Idol?
I don’t like either of those. But I’m european so I guess Eurovision? Seeing all the gifs on tumblr makes it better I guess.
11. What’s the best and worst thing in the world?
The worst thing in the world for me at this moment in time is stress and the best right now is my cote d’or chocolate and the internet.
1. What’s your funniest story about school
2. Best comeback ever?
3. Tea or coffee?
4. If you had enough money, where would you go and what would you do?
5. What is the weirdest dream you´ve ever had?
6. If you could pick any fictional universe to live in, which one would you pick and why?
7. What is your favourite song? (or just give me a list, that’s cool too)
8. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
9. What is the thing you pay most attention to when listening to music? The lyrics? The rythm? The beat? Something else?
10. If you were a scientist and you could research something about the human population, what would be the thing you would want to know about?
11. Which superpower would you love to give to someone else? (give someone something cool… or give someone something that sucks)
Aaaaalright, those are my questions! I’m going to tag thehighwaytohellsofar, deeplycreepy, churn-almighty, wheretruthandfictioncollide, thescienceofficer, @whitetealove, everythingiveseentwice, lesmisandunicorns, themarquisdehoto, zonkos-jokeshop, paludariumpal and thefandombooty (that’s a tagback, but I’m curious okay) Have fun answering my questions (or don’t, up to you)
The ones filmed on stage are not always the best quality. I tried to include every version I could find. Most of these are the movie versions, if a version was available. Enjoy!
I highly suggest everyone installs an ad blocker before watching these videos: Firefox & Chrome Safari Android
- [title of show] 1 2
- 9 to 5 - 1980
- 13 on Broadway 1 2 3 4 5 6
- 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Original Broadway Cast
- 42nd Street - 1933
- A Gentlemen’s Guide to Love and Murder
- A Little Night Music - 1990 Act 1 Act 2
- A Very Potter Musical
- A Very Potter Sequel
- A Very Potter Senior Year
- Aida with Idina Menzel, Maya Days, and Matt Bogart
- Annie - 1982
- Annie - 1999
- Annie on stage with Jane Lynch 1 2
- Annie Get Your Gun - 1950
- Anything Goes - Sutton Foster, Joel Grey, Laura Osnes
- American Idiot (password: greenday)
- bare Part 1 Part 2
- Billy Elliot
- Bonnie & Clyde with Laura Osnes and Jeremy Jordan Act 1 Act 2
- Brigadoon - 1954
- Bring It On Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
- Broadway: The American Musical 1 2
- Broadway’s Lost Treasures 1
- Broadway’s Lost Treasures 2
- Broadway’s Lost Treasures 3
- Bye Bye Birdie - 1963
- Cabaret - 1972
- Cabaret on stage with Alan Cummings
- Camelot - 1981
- Caroline, or Change
- Carousel - 1956
- Carrie - 2012 Off-Broadway Revival 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Catch Me If You Can
- Cats - 1988
- Chicago - 2002
- Children of Eden
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - 1968
- Cinderella - 1997
- Cinderella - 2013
- Company - 2006
- Company - 2011 with Neil Patrick Harris
- Cry-Baby - 1990
- Dracula - German
- Dreamgirls Original Broadway Cast - very poor quality
- Dreamgirls - 2006
Evita - 1996
- Evita - 2012 Revival Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
- Fame - 1980
- Fame - 2009
- Fiddler on the Roof - 1971
- Finian’s Rainbow - 1968
- First Date
- Flashdance - 1983
- Flower Drum Song - 1961
- Footloose - 1984
- Footloose - 2011
- Funny Girl - 1968
- Gentlemen Prefer Blondes - 1953
- Grease - 1978
- Grease on Broadway
- Grey Gardens
- Grey Gardens, different version
- Guys and Dolls - 1955 Part 1 Part 2
- Gypsy - 1962
- Gypsy - 2008 Revival
- Hair - 1979
- Hair 1 2 3 4
- Hairspray - 2006 with Aaron Tveit
- Hairspray - 2007
- Hallelujah Broadway
Hedwig and the Angry Inch Original Cast
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch - 2001
- Hello, Dolly! - 1969
- High Fidelity
- High Society - 1956
- Holy Musical B@man!
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying - 1967
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying - Darren Criss
- In the Heights Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
- Into the Woods - 1991
- Jekyll & Hyde Act 1 Act 2
- Jesus Christ Superstar - 1973
- Jesus Christ Superstar - 2012 Revival
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat - 2000
- Kismet - 1955
- Kiss Me Kate - 1953
- Legally Blonde Sing-a-long
- Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Dream Cast
- Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Part 1 Part 2
- Les Miserables - 2000 with Sutton Foster
- Les Miserables - 2012
- Little Shop of Horrors - 1986
- Little Women
- Mamma Mia! - 2008
- Man of La Mancha - 1972
Mary Poppins: The Broadway Musical
- Matilda the Musical
- Matilda - another recording
- Miss Saigon Broadway
- Miss Saigon - National Tour
- Miss Saigon - 2008
- Monty Python’s Spamalot Part 1 Part 2
- My Fair Lady - 1964
- My Favorite Broadway: The Leading Ladies - 1999
- Never Forget
- Newsies - 1992
- Newsies - Live 2012
- Next to Normal
- Next to Normal - Alice Ripley & JenniferDamiano’s last performance
- Next to Normal with Jessica Phillips and Kyle Dean Massey
- Nine - 2009
- No, No Nanette - 1940
- Oklahoma! - 1955
- Oliver! - 1968
- On A Clear Day You Can See Forever - 1970
- On the Town - 1949
- Once - 2006
- Once - Broadway
- Once Upon a Mattress - 2005
- Paint Your Wagon - 1969
- Pal Joey - 1957
Passing Strange - 2009
- Passion - Original Broadway Cast
- Peter and the Star Catcher
- Peter Pan - 1960
- Peter Pan Tour 2012 Act 1 2
- Pipe Dream (password: suzy)
- Pippin, Live in Toronto - 1972
- Porgy and Bess
- Ragtime - poor quality
- Rent - 2005 Part 1 Part 2
- Rent: Filmed Live on Broadway - 2008
- Rent - Hollywood Bowl (password: tango maureen)
Riverdance: The Show - 1995
Riverdance at Radio City Music Hall
Rock of Ages - 2012
- Saturday Night Fever - 1977
Show Boat - 1936
- Shrek: The Musical - 2013
- South Pacific 1 2 3 4 5
Sondheim: A Celebration at Carnegie Hall
- Song & Dance - 1984
- Spring Awakening with Lea Michele
- Sunday in the Park with George
- Sunset Boulevard Act 1 Act 2
- Sweeney Todd Broadway - 1982
- Sweeney Todd: Live in Concert
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street - 2007
- The Addams Family
- The Addams Family obc
- The Apple Tree Part 1 Part 2
- The Book of Mormon
- The Bridges of Madison County - 2014
- The Drowsy Chaperone
- The Full Monty - 1997
- The King and I - 1956
- The Light in the Piazza
- The Little Mermaid - Sierra Boggess
- The Music Man - 1962
- The Mystery of Edwin Drood
- The Phantom of the Opera - 1989
- The Phantom of the Opera - 1990
- The Phantom of the Opera - 2004
- The Phantom of the Opera at the Albert Hall - 2011
- The Pirate Queen Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
- The Producers - 1968
- The Producers - 2005
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show - 1975
- The Sound of Music - 1965
- The Unauthorized Autobiography of Samantha Brown
- The Wedding Singer
- The Wiz - 1978
- Thoroughly Modern Millie Original Broadway Cast Act 1 Act 2
- Thoroughly Modern Millie
- Three Musketeers with Aaron Tveit
- Titanic: The Musical - Peace Players Production 1 2 3 4 5
- Tommy - 1975
- Urinetown Original Broadway Cast
- Victor/Victoria - 1982
- West Side Story - 1961
- White Christmas - 1954
- Wicked Kristin Chenoweth’s Last Performance
- Wicked with Aaron Tveit (password: swankified)
- Wicked with Annaleigh Asford and Stephanie J. Block Part 1 Part 2
- Wonderland Act 1 Act 2
- Xanadu Original Broadway Cast
- Xanadu - 1980
- You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown
- Young Frankenstein
Skull Stick Pin
Gold and enamel with diamond sparks
The jewel contains electric terminals so that, when connected to a battery concealed in the wearer’s pocket, the eyes roll and the jaws snap.
*I’ll edit this post when we add more lists! :3
*We’re also going to release a JapanLovin’ Traveller’s e-book soon! :3
[ Sticky: Again, sorry for the lack of posts lately. ;3; April turned out to be the busiest month for me this year.. yet. @A@ (Commissions are still closed, by the way! (except those who reserved long ago) I’ll update you guys soon~ ;-;) ]
what guys say PMS does:
- turns women into emotional bitches
what PMS actually does:
- increases breast size from retaining water
- increases sex drive
- lowers a woman’s tolerance for sexism
also it ups our testosterone levels which makes their complaints incredibly ironic
It tastes like science…
I know y’all like sinks and shit but lets talk about toasters
This one looks like a scanner
This one poaches eggs too
Fucking hamster wheels
This ones see through
This one hangs on the fucking wall
It’s like a flower
Hand held toaster
Need a reminder? write it on your toast
Old school like the old school
WERE LOSING HIM SIR NOT ON MY WATCH
Now you know todays weather
i didn’t realize that a toaster fandom actually existed. this is beautiful.
DO THE HARLEM SHAKE
WHY AM I LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS?
NOT BUT BLACK WIDOW IS DANCING AROUND A POLE AND THOR IS JUST SWINGING HIS HAMMER WHILE CLINT IS UPSIDE DOWN DOING FUCK KNOWS WHAT
HAWKEYE IS TWERKING OMG